Our all-natural deodorant has arrowroot powder for maximum sweat absorption and has a mild scent suited for everyone. Hand-poured into a kraft push-up tube.
- Does not stain
- No synthetic fragrance
Switching to all-natural deodorant entails a transition period where your body adjusts to the product. How long it takes varies from person to person and can be as short as a week or as long as a month!
What can happen during this time
This is how a typical transition period looks like:
- Day 3 - Hmm, nothing out of the ordinary! 🤨
- Day 7 - I think I'm starting to sweat and smell more! I don't think the deo is working! *panic mode* 😰
- Day 10 - Oh ok, it's finally doing its job! 😁
- Day 14 - Yay! I have successfully switched to all-natural deo! 🥰
Detoxing your pits
Your body starts to detox itself so you may smell and sweat more during the first few days of use. You can opt to use our detoxifying clay mask or either of our luxe masks for your armpits 1-2 times a week to draw out toxins faster.
arrowroot powder from Marinduque, beeswax, coconut oil, unrefined shea butter, essential oils
- Original - lavender, cedarwood, vetiver essential oils
- Fragrance-free - tea tree essential oil
- Fresh - lemongrass and sage essential oils
How to use
Swipe under arms. A little goes a long way! Reapply as needed. This is not meant to be an anti-perspirant.
Caution: Please do a patch test before use. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use and seek medical advice.
To maintain the efficacy of Matenara products, do not expose them to high heat, direct sunlight, or any other compromising conditions.
compostable kraft tube