Our 100% pure French Clay Masks are a great addition to your skin care regimen.
- French Blue Clay - for oily and acne-prone skin; hydrates and oxygenates; best with geranium or pink grapefruit essential oils
- French Green Clay - for oily and acne-prone skin; purifies and detoxifies; best with frankincense, lavender, or tea tree essential oils
- French Pink Clay - for mature and sensitive skin; regenerates and soothes; best with chamomile or lavender essential oils
- French Red Clay - for normal to oily skin; balances, tones, and purifies; best with geranium or pink grapefruit essential oils
- French Yellow Clay - for dry, sensitive, or combination skin; tones, oxygenates, exfoliates; best with lemon, geranium, or palmarosa essential oils
To customize and boost your mixture, add a drop each of nourishing oils and essential oils before applying.
How to use: Mix 1/2-1 tablespoon with water (or a gentle liquid like coconut milk, honey, etc.) in a non-metal container to make a paste. Apply evenly on your face and wait a few minutes for the clay to work. Do not allow to dry completely. Rinse with water.
Caution: Please do a patch test before use and when mixing the clay with other ingredients. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Our french clays are packaged in recyclable, reusable, and refillable glass bottles.
To maintain the efficacy of Matenara products, do not expose them to high heat, direct sunlight, or any other compromising conditions.